Technology-driven global operator: EOS continues to step up its investments.
In fiscal 2019/20 EOS was once again able to step up its activities as a globally operating financial investor. The use of modern technology is the driver of success. In this area too, the Group is committed to ongoing development.
- EOS invests more than EUR 650 million in secured and unsecured receivables and real estate.
- EUR 25 million were invested in technological development.
- Overview of most significant investments 2019/20.
EOS Consolidated invests in receivables portfolios all over the world. In fiscal 2019/20 the volume of investment replicated the high level of the previous year and EUR 651.3 million were invested in secured and unsecured receivables and real estate worldwide. Cutting-edge technology, fair prices and last but not least its longstanding experience, are what make EOS a successful globally operating financial investor. The company’s internal investment in technological development also helps to underpin its position as a pioneer in the industry.
EOS in Germany still in pole position.
Selection of top investments.
Technology as key to success.
Please contact us if you’d like to know more about the EOS Group.
- For accounting reasons rounding differences may appear in tables and text.
- Includes portfolio investments reported as loans receivable for structural reasons (financial presentation).