Fiscal 2019/20: Strong market position in Germany.
EOS in Germany is continuing its successful run. In the last financial year the company focused on operational excellence and digital transformation. With this in mind, EOS is investing in its people, technology and culture.
- Strong market position: EOS wins significant portfolios.
- EOS in Germany is investing in its people, technology and corporate culture to ensure its competitiveness.
- Decline in annual revenues 2019/20 due to sale of EOS Health Honorarmanagement AG.
EOS reinforces its leading position on the market.
Focus on three areas of development.
Productivity increases continue to be the focus. The reorganisation of processes led to a reduction in bureaucracy, faster decision-making channels, more autonomy and better resource and cost efficiency. Kropp expects further performance increases in the company’s core business thanks to the ongoing development of new receivables management software.
The greatest challenge for the current financial year will be the amendments to German debt collection legislation, which primarily concern the level of debt collection fees.
Consistently high credit rating.
Germany as part of the Group.
EOS enables its customers to focus on their core business, increases their liquidity and minimises their reputational risk. Because as a responsible company, we are well aware that behind every receivables portfolio there are human beings. Accordingly, we acquire the receivables packages at realistic prices and do not speculate with them. The outstanding receivables are processed in a professional manner by our trained staff who treat late payers equitably. By working like this we ensure our long-term success and contribute towards a healthy economy.
Please contact us if you’d like further information.
- For accounting reasons rounding differences may appear in tables and text.
- Includes portfolio investments reported as loans receivable for structural reasons (financial presentation).